These top 10 blackjack tips of 2018 are designed to improve your blackjack skills and make you a more consistent player at any South African casinos that tickle yor fancy:
- Play online blackjack on the only the most reputable and secure online casinos such as those highlighted on this site.
- Never take out 'insurance' unless you are using a 'failsafe' card counting system.
- Stand on hard 17 or higher, should the dealer's up-card shows 7 or less.
- Stand on hard 13, 14, 15 and 16, should the dealer's up-card show 6 or less. (However, if the dealer's up-card is showing 7 or higher, hit).
- Stand on hard 12 or higher, should the dealer's up-card show 4, 5 or 6.
- Double down if your initial 2 cards total 9, and the dealer's up card shows 3, 4, 5 or 6; 10, and the dealer's up card is anything but an Ace or 10; and 11, and the dealer's up card shows anything except an Ace.
- Hit on a hard 12, should the dealer's up-card show 2, 3, 7 or higher.
- Hit on a soft 17, should the dealer's up-card show 10.
- Keep hitting until you make at least 17 if the dealer's up-card shows 10.
- Don't ever split 10's.
Return to Directory