Our top 10 keno tips of 2018 are aimed to help you counteract the large 'luck factor' present in keno, when you play this easy and potentially highly lucrative game at any of our featured premier South African casinos:
- Keno odds and payouts will vary from online casino to casino so be sure to check them all out to find the ones that offer you the best possible odds to help increase your chances of winning.
- Since online keno makes use of randomly chosen balls, there is no 'magic' system that will give you an edge. This means ignore any sites that claim to have a 'keno beating system' for sale.
- Vary the number of spots you select in each round. Not only will this keep keno interesting, but it will allow you to vary your betting size and find a level of betting you are comfortable with.
- Experiment with the number patterns you make. Try selecting clusters of numbers as well as evenly spread numbers. Odds are you'll eventually hit some big wins in each.
- Choose numbers to play like you would select lottery numbers. You never know when 'Lady Luck' is watching and ready to make your day.
- Keep track of your funds as well as your winnings. If you notice your funds are dropping faster than you would like, try make smaller bets so that you can play for longer and increase your chances of winning.
- Be aware of 'multi play' buttons. While it is easy to hit the 'play 5 rounds' button, it means that in each round you are playing 5 times your bet. For more control over your playing funds, play single bets.
- Try to think completely randomly when choosing your spots. In other words, place a couple of numbers together vertically, a few horizontally, few diagonally and a couple dotted around. Who knows, you might win the maximum payout.
- Keep notes on your previous keno sessions so that you can compare which betting patterns seem to pay you out the most and which seem to pay you out the least.
- Make sure you set yourself a daily gambling limit and stick to it. Avoid falling into the 'just one more bet' rut. When your budgeted funds are up, don't be afraid to leave and come back energised another day.
Return to Directory