Sic Bo Tips
Sic Bo is one of the oldest and most entertaining gambling games, and here are our top 10 Sic Bo tips of 2018 to help you win more regularly at any South African casinos you choose:
- While online Sic Bo is not an overly complicated game, it is always a good idea to play some Play Money or practice games before you start playing with real money. This way you can get a good feel for how Sic Bo works.
- Make sure you understand the various Sic Bo bets so that you wager wisely to maximise your possible winnings.
- Sic Bo odds vary from online casino to casino, so seek out casino's with the best odds. For example, choose a casino that pays out 180 to 1 for a specific triplet as opposed to one that only pays out 150 to 1.
- Understand the house (casino) advantage so that you can keep track of your winnings versus losses. In other words, accept that you will experience lucky as well as unlucky sessions.
- Not that the 'Big' and 'Small' bets offer you the best odds of winning in Sic Bo (1 to 1). This means that they make more sense to play than the big odds or 'long shot' bets.
- Don't be afraid to vary the size of your bets. There is no hard and fast rule that says you should bet the 'minimum' or 'maximum' every time. Plus, it'll add excitement to your Sic Bo sessions.
- Don't waste your time or money on 'Sic Bo winnings systems'. Like all gambling games, the outcome of each Sic Bo roll of the die is completely random. Instead learn to monitor and vary your betting patterns. (See tip #5).
- Understand that Sic Bo is not really a game to go for the 'big win'. Instead place your bets carefully and gradually build up your winnings.
- If you find yourself experiencing a Sic Bo 'losing streak', recognise it as such and don't be afraid to stop playing and instead come back fighting another day.
- Always remember that Sic Bo is a fun gambling game and that when you stop enjoying yourself, to rather stop and try out another casino game.
Return to Directory